To treat the cyst a patient should visit a specialist, but there are also some breast cysts home remedies that relieve the symptoms and help in the treatment.
The cyst in breast occurs inside chest as a cavity filled with liquid. This illness is common among young women. After menopause, the cysts disappear on their own. Exceptions are cases where the fair sex is undergoing hormone replacement therapy. Overall, the disease is often caused by hormonal failure.
The cyst size varies from a few millimeters to several centimeters. Cysts occur single or multiple. It is felt through skin as a cavity. Finding the one, visit a doctor.
How dangerous is cyst breast?
Breast cyst itself is not dangerous. However, if the infection penetrates into it, the cavity with fluid may begin to fester. Large cyst can cause deformation of the chest, causing discomfort and often pain. It is noted that women with breast cysts are much more prone to the emergence of cancer, and not only in breast. The risk is what makes the cyst dangerous. Thus, breast cysts home remedies shouldn’t be taken as panacea, but as complement to the doctors prescription.
The causes of the disease
This disease develops due to hormonal failure. And more specifically – due to a sharp and substantial increase in the concentration of male hormones estrogen. The increase in hormones can be triggered by the following factors:
- thyroid disease
- inflammation of the urogenital system of the body
- high psychological stress – regular fatigue, stress, depression
The symptoms of breast cysts
Sometimes, the fair sex is not aware of a cyst in his breast before the medical examination. The cyst can absolutely not be felt. Sometimes a woman disturbing feeling of discomfort emanating from the chest, and the emergence of pulling pain. Particularly acute symptoms before the first day of menstruation. These symptoms are due to an increase in the amount of cysts. Expanding, it presses on tissue around it.
Breast cysts home remedies
There are several cures that patient can use when the disease appears. It’s important to keep in the mind home remedies are never the main treatment. Visit a doctor to have qualified help. Though breast cysts home remedies decrease the symptoms manifestation.
The infusion is used as one of the breast cysts home remedies to make compresses.
The recipe for the infusion is:
- Fill a cup with boiling water.
- Add 20 grams of dried St. John’s wort herb.
- Cover with a lid and let it stand until the lid becomes warm.
- Deep a fabric into the liquid and put on the area.
- Leave the compress on the quarter of hour.
The procedure is recommend to be made every day.
- Rub the root on a grater.
- Put it in a mug and pour boiling water. The ratio is 1 to 20.
- Leave the medication to infuse for three hours.
- After this time, strain the cure.
- Drink it three times a day before meal.
Another one of breast cysts home remedies using to apply on skin.
- Remove the shells and place it in a 500 ml jar.
- Pour the vodka to fill the jar.
- Leave it to infuse for a week.
- After this time, strain the remedy.
- Drink in small portions once a day.
Make a water infusion using the instructions for the St. John’s recipe. A piece of fabric to cotton moister in the liquid and apply on the breast area for an hour. Do the procedure every day.
- Rub on grate 200 grams of beetroot.
- Add two tablespoons of white vinegar (9 percent).
- All mix thoroughly and make compresses.
- Leave it for a night.
Consult your doctor before using any breast cysts home remedies.