Nowadays a maxillary sinus cyst can be considered as rather common disease. In most cases, when this tumor appears, the patient does not have any complaints. Its detection in almost every tenth case can be accidental, as a result of x-ray examination aimed to identify a completely different disease.
If the patient is diagnosed such a tumor, do not worry too much. Urgent treatment is not required. In fact, if the formation is found out in time and it is definitely not a cancerous cyst, there is no serious danger to the life.
Each patient has the right to choose a specific method of cystic tumors treatment. However, in order to make a choice, you need to get acquainted with the traditional medicine methods. But before starting the curing itself, one must consult the doctor!
There are several ways of maxillary sinus cyst natural treatment at home. This can be sinus flush with the help of pharmaceutical products or folk healing remedies.
Sinus drainage spray
Modern medicine offers an excellent way of non-surgical treatment at home nasal phyto-drainage spray.
It has several attractive features:
- quickly and efficiently cleanses the sinuses;
- diluting and removes mucus;
- able to wash even the deepest layers of the mucous membrane;
- helps to get rid of edema;
- dries the mucous membrane;
- improves the nervous responses;
- it improves the functioning of the mucous membrane;
- does not develop side effects.
Before treating with this drug, you should read the instructions and identify all possible side effects. In General, the spray is well tolerated by the body of both an adult and a child.
Such maxillary sinus cyst treatment in most cases don’t allow to get rid of the cyst, but it would be good for disorder prevention. And also, this alleviates the symptoms and man’s state in general. Besides sinus flush prevents the cyst’s development and affection on the rest of the respiratory system. Some of the sinus flush recipes are:
- The cyclamen roots. Grind the raw material, separate the pulp from the juice and add the water in the ratio 1:4. Apply the product every morning for 2 drops in each nasal passage.
- This plant is considered to be universal, as it is used in the treatment of various pathologies. For the maxillary sinus cyst natural treatment fresh aloe juice should be dripped into each nasal passage in 2-3 drops amount. The course of therapy is about 7 days.
- Shilajit (Mumiyo). It is necessary to take raw materials in the amount of 20 g and add 10 glycerin to it. All mix and drip into the nose 2 times a day. The dosage will be 3 drops in each nasal passage.
- Callisia fragrans. Grind the raw material with and squeeze the juice. Drip it into each nasal passage in 3 drops amount. Such procedures should be done in the morning and in the evening for 10 days.
- Onions and beets. It is necessary to take of the juice of onions, beets and aloe – 10 ml each. All the components mix and drip into nostrils with 2 drops 3 times a day. The mix must not be stored longer than 1 day.
- Honey and eucalyptus. This tool is effective for nasal congestion. It is necessary to take a strong brewed tea in an amount of 20 ml. Mix it with the same amount of honey and eucalyptus tincture. The resulting composition drip 3 drops 2 times a day.
But be careful with the honey, as sometimes it can hurt. And there are some more things that one should use carefully.
Way of maxillary sinus cyst natural treatment that shouldn’t be used
Wrong self-medicating with natural methods can lead to the fact that the tumor will not only stay, but also begin to increase.
Warming up the maxillary sinus in a dry way, applying to the skin hot eggs and other objects are the things that are definitely must not be done.
Do not put swabs soaked in an herbal infusions or medicines, pieces of garlic and other vegetable ingredients in the nostrils. It is prohibited to use compresses, any kind of inhalation with hot fumes.
Along with maxillary sinus cyst natural treatment or other conservative therapy, one should regularly visit the ENT doctor. In order to avoid relapse, it is better to visits him even after the cyst disappear.