Diseases of teeth and oral cavity – the most common problem among the population. Almost everyone at least once in their lives visited a dentist. Dental problems arise for various reasons. Some have a hereditary phenomenon, while others disregard the rules of personal hygiene.
Simple rules for all
In order to reduce the risk of such unpleasant diseases, it is necessary to follow the simple rules:
- The teeth should be cleaned twice a day, morning and evening.
- The toothbrush is changed every three months. It should be made of quality materials.
- After eating the food you need to rinse your mouth, or at least use a special gum.
- Language, too, must be regularly cleaned of plaque.
For the purpose of routine inspection is recommended to visit a dentist at least twice a year.
Also on dental health can affect a variety of chronic diseases:
- Endocrine disorders.
- gastrointestinal disease.
In women, the risk of such problems much more. This is due primarily to the reproductive system. During pregnancy and lactation in the female body takes a lot of calcium and other minerals. But they are essential for healthy and strong teeth, as well as hair and nails. In addition, during this period there is a significant change in women’s hormonal levels, which may also adversely affect the teeth.
The most common dental procedures
When complaints of dental pain or discomfort in the mouth immediately should contact your dentist. Your doctor will advise on how to proceed: what procedures are required than can rinse the tooth after the removal, and what – just to relieve pain. Even the most innocuous mouth disease may adversely affect the whole organism. The most common treatments by a dentist are:
- tooth extraction;
- cyst removal of a tooth or granulomas;
- Remove the nerve;
- tooth filling and channels;
- teeth whitening;
- removal of tartar.
What medications to take after the procedure than to rinse your teeth after removal, and what – after filling, the dentist will tell. Self-medication is not permitted!
What is a cyst tooth
Not long ago, the formation of cysts tooth removed. Now the modern equipment and the newest drugs can deal with this problem, keeping the bad tooth.
The cyst appears as an isolated cavity with purulent contents inside. Emerging diseases as a result of contact with a tooth infection. It can be entered when substandard dental procedures. It often develops in the sealed teeth, where the channels were not properly handled. For a time, the immune system fights the bacteria. Cyst wall is guarded by a tooth infection. Once the body’s defenses are weakened, the cyst starts to hit the root of the tooth. Such a tooth to be removed.
How to treat the disease more than rinse your teeth after removal, and which drugs to take, solves a doctor. Definitely will prescribe antibiotics to fight the infection progressing and antiseptics for oral treatment. This disease can not be ignored. By itself, the cyst persists and leads to a number of complications:
- conversion of cysts in the tumor;
- tooth loss;
- the inflammatory process, which adversely affects the whole organism;
- swollen lymph nodes;
- sore throat, chronic tonsillitis;
- the most dangerous complication of a cyst – blood infection, sepsis.
Types of cysts on the teeth
In the place of localization of cysts are of various kinds:
- The cyst eruption – the name speaks for itself. When new teeth damaged gums that serves as an excellent venue for the penetration of infection and abscess formation. Often it occurs in childhood.
- The primary cyst – formed as a result of the pathological formation of teeth, when they are growing properly, often accruing at each other.
- The follicular cyst – occurs when the infected tooth that has not yet appeared.
- radicular cyst – is the result of running periodontitis. Located near the tooth root.
- retromolar – cyst wisdom tooth. It occurs when a severe eruption.
Usually, the formation of a cyst – a lengthy process. In the early stages symptoms completely absent, so it is impossible to identify it yourself. Sometimes the affected tooth is gradually shifting and darkens. This allows you to suspect a cyst. When the initial phase ends, the next stage. The first symptoms:
- pain that may be localized on the tooth problematic, and the whole jaw.
- Inflammation of the lymph nodes.
- Sometimes fever.
- The general deterioration of health due to intoxication.
From the visual symptoms can be identified:
- The presence of purulent sac.
- The appearance of holes in the area of the cyst, which implies pus or blood.
- Gum disease, or the entire jaw.
Medication dental cysts
How to treat a cyst tooth, can save the tooth, what drugs to treat the infection, than to rinse your teeth after removal of the cyst? All these issues are decided by the dentist. In the treatment of this disease there are several methods. Each of them is used for certain species cysts. Also plays a role in the treatment of diseases of the degree of neglect. Thus, the main treatments cyst tooth:
In the first case, therapy will be a long and will take place in several steps:
- On the tooth removed all the crowns, fillings, bridges and so on.
- the tooth cavity and the channel cleaned of pus.
- All treated with antiseptics.
- In root canal placed a cure.
The patient is sent home for a while. This is usually about a week. When the patient comes back, the doctor inspects the tooth. Does an X-ray. If treatment is successful, the tooth cavity is treated with antiseptics and channel sealing. Typically, the nerve must be removed and hermetically seal the canal. In that case, if the cyst remains in place and continues to accumulate pus, the procedure is carried out again until symptoms disappear. This method is effective only with respect to the initial stages of the granulomas.
If there is a chronic cyst with a sealed capsule walls, used surgical technique. In this scenario, using a scalpel is removed completely the formation of any part of it. Sometimes the cyst is removed together with the root of the tooth. After this procedure, prescribed medication. The rinse your teeth after removal of the cyst, what kind of drugs are used, you should check with your doctor, and do not resort to self-medication.
Perhaps the most effective treatment for dental cysts is laser therapy. With her education is completely removed, and the cavity is treated with antiseptic solutions. What can rinse the tooth after the removal of a cyst at home, prompt at the clinic. To prevent the spread of infection are treated with antibiotics. Usually after a week the patient forgets about the torment of his problem.