Many people often ask this question, finding a tumor in your own skin. Quite often, it is closed abdominal education filled various content. What kinds of cysts exist, some of them are to be feared in particular, we will tell you right now.
Types of skin cysts
- The hair cyst skin – can occur in women of middle age. In view of a dense, dome-shaped knot, smooth, its size can reach five centimeters. Unlike the epidermal cysts skin, there is no hole formation. Located this cyst on the scalp. With over time it breaks, causing inflammation and pain.
- epidermal cyst of the skin – the cavity formed by the epithelium or epidermis hair follicles and intradermal filled with fat, horny masses. Often epidermal cysts to diagnose in young and middle aged. Localization of them, usually on the skin in the neck, chest, face, upper back.
Milia (Corn Bunting) – small epidermal cysts containing a keratin, and are located on the skin of the forehead, eyelids, cheeks. They have a view of multiple yellow-white papules. Usually whitehead appears in place of the previously received wounds. Can diagnose even the skin in infants.
- Synovial cyst – a cyst or false, there is often the elderly on the feet or on the skin of the back of the hand. Quite often filled with gelatinous transparent liquid. If the cyst appears at the nail phalanx, there is its degeneration.
- Implantation cyst – occurs when the trauma of the epidermis, and then begins to grow and forms a cavity with horny masses. Place the localization of such cysts usually on the skin of the palms and soles. It looks like a small subcutaneous node
- Calcification of the skin – the disease occurs in violation of the neuroendocrine regulation, reproductive organs or the thyroid gland, and chronic diseases. As a result, the cyst can appear on the skin as small seals.
Treatment of skin cysts
Features of treatment of cysts are such that in any case, treatment should not be initiated and must be carried out solely under the supervision of a physician. Each type of disease requires a special and specific approach and admission is strictly offered drugs drugs.
What to do if a cyst?
If you suddenly discovered a cyst on the skin, seek medical advice immediately. Sometimes surgery is appointed, but often need to use an ointment to the skin or taking medication. For more detailed advice about the treatment of the cyst is required to give the doctor – dermatologist.