The cyst kidney treatment which will be discussed below, a rounded education on organ filled with a liquid or any fabrics. This build-up can be either single or multiple, and have a size of 1 mm to 8-10 cm. How to cure a cyst on the kidney, and why it occurs?
The origin of this anomaly may be classified as follows:
1. Congenital cysts (polycystic, dermoid, multicystic, solitary renal cyst, sponge kidney, renal cystic diseases in the presence of birth: Alport syndrome and Zellweger, and so on).
2. Acquired (developed at nephrosclerosis, pyelonephritis, nephrolithiasis, tuberculosis, resulting in injury and damage).
kidney cyst, treatment of which depends on the size and position of tumors, can manifest itself in different ways. But as such there is no specific symptoms. Clinical manifestations occur in complications and exacerbations of the disease, which include:
- cyst rupture (severe pain in the lumbar region);
- urinary problems (pain in the lumbar region);
- inflammation (symptoms are similar to symptoms of pyelonephritis);
- the appearance of pus (pain in the lumbar region and an increase in body temperature);
- renal failure (formed as a result of substitution of cystic renal tissue);
- compression of the renal cyst (high blood pressure and pain in the lumbar region).
How to treat a cyst on a kidney? First of all it is necessary to diagnose. Medically reveal the presence of cysts can be a means of sonography, ultrasound, angiography and computed tomography.
What is the diagnosis “cyst kidney” treatment? This will directly depend on the size and the impact of education on the health of the patient, if it is less than 4 cm and did not cause any discomfort, then surgery is not required. The patient is recommended to have regular check-ups and be under the supervision of a physician. In a situation where the cyst is actively manifests itself frequent pyelonephritis, pain in the lumbar region, problems with urination, and its size is increased, the following measures: surgical technique laporaskopicheskaya surgery, percutaneous puncture. The operations have resorted in cases where there is suspicion of malignancy or infection, blood in the urine is present, there was bleeding in the cyst originated hypertension, impaired urodynamics. Such a radical method of exposure used for patients young and middle aged. The purpose of the surgeon during such operations – kidney preservation. When the diagnosis of “kidney cyst” treatment called “laparoscopic excision of” today is most often used by doctors and highly effective in removing large formations located in the upper part of the body or on the front wall. The downside of such intervention is the need for anesthesia. The puncture is practically painless, and it is based on the introduction of drainage in a small incision near the body for several days. This is the introduction to a patient sclerosing substances that provoke the sticking of tissue cysts.