A breast cyst becomes dangerous as it develops. Getting the tumor a patient always wonder how it could happened, what was the mistake. Here is the most common answers – 8 cyst in breast causes to know in order to avoid the disease. And the main cyst in breast symptoms will tell when there is an urge to visit a doctor immediately.
Cyst in breast treatment and diagnosis. What to expect in a doctor’s office
What cases breast cyst?
Cyst in breast causes are usually the changing hormones. In modern medicine the appearance of these tumors has been associated with increased amount of estrogen in particular. And the change in hormones can have various factors.
- In the first place among reasons of increasing estrogen is taking various hormonal medicines. Special attention should be paid to contraception pills in this case. Do not take them without consulting a doctor and hormone tests. On the other hand, many doctors deny the negative effects of contraceptive pills. They claim only too prolonged on the pills (more than five years) can be a cyst in breast cause.
- The appearance of cystic neoplasms may be the result of hormone replacement therapy. Proven medication which is prescribed to women in menopause often affect breast causing uncontrolled growth of the tissues.
- There are other factors that affect the hormonal background of women and can be among cyst in breast causes. Miscarriage and induced abortion are the cyst in breast causes that give an incredible stress to a body. They cause substantial hormonal changes leading to the tumors in breast.
- Breast cyst may be associated with some other diseases, polycystic ovaries in particular. Other risk factors include a whole range of reproductive system and thyroid gland diseases, as they cause malfunction of the endocrine system.
- An equally important factor is emotional state of a woman. After all, any stress primarily affects endocrine system. Mental or nervous stress, high anxiety — all these are possible breast in cyst causes. They can lead to changes in breast tissues.
- Don’t forget about nutrition. Foods affects synthesis of estrogen. That’s why experts recommend to cut down on products which can provoke extra increasing of the hormone. For instance a woman should limit amount of simple carbohydrates and animal fats in her day-to-day diet.
- It is important to keep healthy weight. As obesity also refers to cyst in breast causes. Weight gain is among the risk factors affecting mammary glands.
- Several recent studies have proved another more cyst in breast causes. There is connection between emergence of such tumors and disorders in the gallbladder or biliary tract.
- Degenerative disc disease of the thoracic spine is also the risk factor to include on the list.
The one who has any of the above reasons better have regular medical observation to notice the problem on time. If the disease in diagnosed, the treatment will be aimed not only at eliminating the tumors, but also to eliminate the risk factors.
What breast in cyst symptoms accompany the disease?
In most cases this disease occurs without any visible changes. Especially if it is a small solitary entity inside the gland. However, some patients still complain of discomfort. So what kind of deterioration can cause breast cyst?
Cyst in breast symptoms manifest before menstruation or during it in most cases. Women complain of breast tenderness, feeling the sting and severity. Larger filled cyst may cause a more considerable discomfort, often patients themselves may feel it during a regular self-examination. Tumors of a large size can distort the shape of the breast — sometimes they can be seen with the naked eye.
Other changes cause inflammation in the tissues. The cyst in breast symptoms in this case include severe pain, redness and swelling of the skin. Main signs of such inflammations include fever, constant weakness, drowsiness.