What is a cyst? How does?
In fact, cervical cyst is a product clogging glands. To understand the process of its formation, it briefly on the structure of the female body. The inside of the uterus is covered by epithelium, which deepened numerous glands. The main function of a mucus production, which is derived by special ducts.
For some reason you may experience malfunctions glands. This leads to the clogging of the ducts and the formation of a kind of bag with a liquid. Actually, this is a cervical cyst. As a rule, it is a white or yellowish color. The size of cysts can vary from a few millimeters to a few centimeters. The disease is very common (almost every tenth woman meets him), it is more typical for women of childbearing age.
have a negative impact on women’s health can be a variety of factors, but there is a cyst cervical mainly due to:
- injury during surgery and childbirth;
- infections that cause inflammation in the cervical glands;
- menopause, in which mucus is excreted in large quantities. The ducts do not have time to bring the liquid and therefore clogged.
Not every woman can immediately understand that she has a cervical cyst. Symptoms generally can not manifest itself for a long time. It is not surprising, since the formation of a few millimeters can cause noticeable discomfort or cycle disorders. Problems begin when the increase to several centimeters cyst uterus. Symptoms in this case may be as follows:
- Bleeding not related to menstruation;
- aching pain in the abdomen;
- pain during sex;
- itching, odor, specific allocation that may indicate the presence of infection.
Detected cyst cervical gynecologist during a routine inspection, and also because kolkoskopu and ultrasound. If you suspect the disease in women is taken smear on onkotsitologiyu and urogenital infections.
How is the treatment
If the cyst does not cause discomfort, disruption to the female organs, then the treatment is not required. The situation should be under medical supervision, a woman should regularly visit the gynecologist. Most size cyst is recommended to remove. In itself, the removal is not a complicated procedure, however it does not provide in-hospital rehabilitation. Get rid of the cyst may be popular following ways:
- Using puncture. The cyst is punctured by a special device or a doctor manually. Its content is removed, and the damaged area is treated with disinfectants.
- Cryodestruction. It is painless removal of liquid nitrogen, essentially freezing.
- Laser method. It allows you to carry out the operation very carefully and avoid severe bleeding.
- moxibustion chemicals.
- electrocoagulation – exposure to a brush with an electric current.
- thermal cautery.